About Social T-Rex
The Social T-Rex™ provides information on social media, social networking, talent acquisition and human resources. We keep you up to date on trends that have an impact on your life and career. Check out my quick, 1 minute introduction video to The Social T-Rex!
A Social T-Rex is defined as a big, recognizable object that leaves a permanent and lasting impression. This impression is often referred to as your “social footprint”!
Here are 5 suggestions to creating your social footprint:
1. Be Big: Create a “big” image of yourself. We are naturally social creatures; use your tools to build your image.
2. Be Bold: There are many frontiers in social interaction; blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and many, many more. ENGAGE THEM!!!
3. Be remembered: Attempt to do something everyday that leaves a big and lasting footprint.
4. Be powerful: You are a resource of knowledge, become the person that others turn to you for suggestions.
5. Don’t become extinct: Stay ahead of the curve. Learn about trends (emerging, new and time tested).
There are many more tips and tidbits to come. I plan to write several series on this subject and hope it can bring success to your business and personal lives!
Thanks for stopping by and supporting!